Friday, April 30, 2010

One more before I forget..

Easter 2010.. So I love the Holidays even more now because i have 12 and counting hopefull Nieces and Nephews.. My lovely mother in law to be (and again one day sooner then later I hope) she has it all down to perfection.. She does the cutest things for Easter.. He Easter egg hunts would be very hard to beat.. She color coordinates everyone's eggs and then everyone has a number in those eggs and they turn in that number for a prize/present.. She is a fantastic Mimi :) Here are some shots i got of the kiddos..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
I'm new to this whole Photography thing but so far I am in love! Let me know if you are intrested in getting some pictures taken I would love to take them!! I charge $75 [$25 for each additional child] for a session which includes an hour of shooting and several hours of editing, And I will burn the best 30-40 pictures onto a High Resolution disk for you to do what you want with. Now doing Weddings let me know if you're interested and I will give you more information!! Whitneyrushton@aol.com 801.879.0507