Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kate turns 1!!

This little girl just does something to me.. Every single time I am around her I must hold her and squeeze her and kiss her little cheeks (and feet).. She is the cutest freaking thing in the whole world!! Maybe its because I have been around her since she was 1 day old.. I have watched her grow up over the last year and I can only hope my kids are half as cute as her (actually i hope my kids are half as cute as all of my soon to be one day Nieces and Nephews) I got a little studio set up in my basement and Kate was our first model.. Her mom helped me out so much.. She is such a great photographer herself I hope she never stops teaching me!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
I'm new to this whole Photography thing but so far I am in love! Let me know if you are intrested in getting some pictures taken I would love to take them!! I charge $75 [$25 for each additional child] for a session which includes an hour of shooting and several hours of editing, And I will burn the best 30-40 pictures onto a High Resolution disk for you to do what you want with. Now doing Weddings let me know if you're interested and I will give you more information!! Whitneyrushton@aol.com 801.879.0507