Thursday, April 29, 2010

2010 Steelhead Trip

Hank and his Dad have an annual fishing trip they go on EVERY year.. They go Steel head fishing.. The only thing I know about it is that it is very hard, and the fish are very big... Oh ya and Hank loves every single second of it.. (but then again he loves every single second of fishing no matter what) When I say Hank is an AVID fisherman.. I mean you will never meet anyone who fishes as much as him..The first year we dated he counted the number of times he went in a year and it was somewhere in the 90's.. Like I said... He is ADDICTED!! Anyway he was very disappointed that I wasn't there to take pictures of him and his beauties! He thinks his Dad didn't do a good job on the pictures, but I think his dad might have a hidden talent! Here are some pics.. I edited them but Hank and his Dad did all of the photography!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
I'm new to this whole Photography thing but so far I am in love! Let me know if you are intrested in getting some pictures taken I would love to take them!! I charge $75 [$25 for each additional child] for a session which includes an hour of shooting and several hours of editing, And I will burn the best 30-40 pictures onto a High Resolution disk for you to do what you want with. Now doing Weddings let me know if you're interested and I will give you more information!! Whitneyrushton@aol.com 801.879.0507